Are you an addict or alcoholic?
To answer this question, ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can.
- Do you lose time from work due to your drug and alcohol use?
- Are drinking and using making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink and use because you are shy with other people?
- Are drinking and drug use affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after drinking or using?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of your drinking or using drugs?
- Does drinking or using cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
The most experienced sober coaching, since 2003
What is The Sober Lifestyle?
Our job is to help the substance abuser achieve freedom from addiction. Whether it’s the actor who needs help staying sober while finishing a project, or someone who’s losing his/her family because of substance abuse, we’ve got the tools to help. We’ll walk with the substance abuser through recovery and show the way toward physical, mental, and emotional sobriety.
Every recovering substance abuser needs a sober coach. Einstein said that you cannot change a problem with the same thinking that created the problem. We believe some people have a physical allergy to alcohol or other substances they’re abusing. They seem to crave it more than non-abusers. But along with the allergy are the obsessive thoughts that continually allow the substance abuser to think that “this time it will be different; this time I can control it,” even though past experience, time and again, shows that this kind of thinking couldn’t be more wrong.
Do you need help?
Who is This Site For?
- The person who is losing his family and friends because of alcohol or drugs
- The actor with a busy production schedule who needs to keep it together
- The executive preparing for the big meeting who doesn't want to risk losing his job
- The everyday man who needs to stay sober for an upcoming court appearance in order to avoid jail
- Anyone who has a problem with alcohol or drugs and wants a full-time sober coach to get and stay sober
Testimonial: I had been in and out of programs, rehab, and AA for over 14 years. Nothing seemed to stick with me. Then, I decided to use a sober coach. He helped me recover and helped me stay sober. He also helped me change my thinking. I never realized that there was anything wrong with the way I thought! But, today I've been sober over three years and have lost forty pounds to boot!
- Crystal M.
Testimonial: I just couldn't stay away from coke and drinking, and I tried everything. After going through the program at Promises Treatment Centers, I used a sober coach when I got home. He gave me tools, and helped me, every day, stay away from cocaine and alcohol and showed me how I can live without it. I don't even desire to drink or use and I look forward to each day, a day at a time.
- David T.